We live in an ever changing World. Will we be able to Travel in the Future like we do now? Will we have Destinations that are uneffected of our continueous violation of Environment, Nature - and especially after what the 2020 Corona-effect had on Travel and Life in general?
This is a topic that concern us as Travellers. We want to leave this Earth to our Children to Explore like we have been able to - but is that really possible?
COLLAB POST: ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL GUIDE
We know this topic is interesting for many of you Food Travel Bloggers and that's why this Collab Post will have a different structure, because we want as many as possible feeling they can contribute on this collab guest blog post. And this is how we'll do it together:
CONTRIBUTE ON SECTIONS
The Team will write Sections with Intros on each of the topics listed below. If you have any information you want to share with us in any of these sections - send us your input! It can be as little or as much text as you want. Nothing is too small or too big to be shared in this Collab Guest Blog Post. Yes, we REALLY want to publish this! ;)
1) When and why did you get an interest in eco friendly/ sustainable travel i.e what was the eye-opener for you, what made you think about trying to Travel more Eco-Friendly and Sustainable, do you have a travel story that made up your mind about this topic?
2) What is your top ideas (own or companies, the later with links) to leave a as small ecological footprint as possible when travelling? Give good examples. Your Travel Hacks for a more sustainable Travel. Have you read something that can have an impact on a how to achieve a more sustainable travel model?
3) Write your top tips on where to live, stay, eat at and travel to if wanting to reduce the ecological footprint. It can be a country with a complete ecological agenda, or an accommodation you have visited that was really keen on having an environmental philosophy, a tour you made with locals...or Restaurants you have visited embracing an Ecological and Sustainable Kitchen Philosophy!
4) Do you have tips on Brands/ Organisations working eco-friendly and sustainable that would be interesting on the subject Travel? They will go in a comprehensive Checklist so be sure to include links!
5) Your best tips on how anyone easy can change to be more sustainable and more eco-friendly while living their daily lives and while travelling i.e the small things to think about. What we all can do to become more aware, any products here will be appriciated as we want to list the good ones!
6) Support Bloggers that are outspoken ECO-friendly and live a Sustainable Blogger Life! We also want your tips on the Food/ Travel Bloggers you follow that do an amazing job spreading the good work!
IMPORTANT: Once again, if you feel that you can't write something about all these sections, just write freely in one of them! If you just have one link you want to share? Do it!
A free amount of words in english about Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Travel.
Include your URL to your site for Bio.
Include links to one or more blog posts of yours on the topic (we might want to include them as links naturally in our text).
Feel free to add all links you have to sites/ brands/ organisations etc you know that are outspoken Eco-friendly and Sustainable in the Travel Industry - but also products, accommodation, restaurants, tours.
Add a small bio; around 3-5 sentences, who you are/ what your site or blog is about. This will go into your Bio in the end of your part with do-follow links of course. If you have worked with us before we have that covered already.
We'll need at least one Photo from locations/ destinations/ accomodations/ tours/ activities etc that are relevant to your contribution. We also need a Profile Photo of you for the Bio.
Our Team will edit this Collab Guest Blog. In that process we can't include all the information, tips and contributions we get from you, we might need to shorten, edit or add text. Because of this; we can't guarantee that your contribution will get published, especially if it's not following our Easy Terms and Conditions.
However; we won't publish anything from you without adding do-follow links to your site, Author/ Guest Blogger recognition and likewise, so of course you and all other contributors will have full acknowledgement and credit for your part if published.
To get Food and Travel Guides remaining a resource that's free to join, to pay our annual plans and keep a great structure, promoting your work with us on all our Social Media and Food Travel Platforms for free - we do add Affiliate Links and Banners on our site. If you are a Food Travel Writer with us you can monetize in this Collab Post if getting published.
When is this Collab Guest Blog Post going to be Published?
We'll publish this Collab Post as soon as we have enough input on all sections, being able to write the post with the structure required. Note that this Collab Guest Post will be an ongoing project together with Food Travel Writers and Bloggers around the World, so we will update as soon as new information, tips and links can be added to make the post even better, i.e we don't have an end date or deadline for this one!
To see one of our recent Collab Guest Posts; feel free to read #staycation: Responsible and Safe Travels during a Pandemic in our blog.
Hope you want to be a part of this! We look forward to work with you.
Safe Travels - Stay Awesome
Team at Food and Travel Guides